Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nerd Block June 2014 Subscription Box Review

Disclaimer: This post may have referral links.

Nerd Block is a monthly geek and gamer subscription. For less than $35 a month, you'll receive toys, collectibles, and an exclusive shirt!


Cost: $19.99 + $8.75 shipping to Canda / $9.50 to U.S. / $12.50 worldwide (per month)

Ships to: Canada, U.S., and other countries worldwide
Ships via: USPS. It took me 3-4 business days to arrive.

Let's move onto the box, shall we?


First look

Here are the items inside the box:


Minecraft Collectible Sticker ($1.99): I got the grass block. Not bad, at least it's not the creeper's face.


Mario Kart Racers ($8.99): I got Toad! 

Doctor Who Vinyl Figure ($12.99): I was excited when I found out Nerd Block had a Doctor Who item in this box! I was hoping for one of the special ones, or the ninth or tenth doctor, but eleven is still great!

Nerd Block Pin Art ($5.00?): This one is interesting. I've seen a video similar to this, and wow. I tested it out using the eleventh doctor!


Eleventh doctor

Pin Art Game

Testing the pin art!

The Iron Sentinel and Who You Gonna Call? Shirts ($15.00? each): Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! Usually, Nerd Block gives one shirt every month, but for this month, they gave two! Both of these shirts are great! Nerd Block shirts run a bit larger (compared to Loot Crate).

OverallThis box's value is close to $60. That's double the amount I paid for!


What do you think of June's Nerd Block?

No comments:

Post a Comment