Monday, July 21, 2014

Loot Crate July 2014 Subscription Box Review - "Villains"

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

Loot Crate is a monthly geek and gamer subscription box, and for less than $20 a month, you can get 6-8 geek and gamer items (valuing $40+ in retail price), varying from t-shirts, snacks, toys, and more!


July LootCrate Box

Cost: $19.37 (per month)
Ships to: Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, U.K., and the U.S.

Ships via: USPS (It took me about 4 business days)

Let's move onto the box, shall we?


This month's theme is "Villains." According to the book: "...we curated what we believe to be a legendary homage to the baddies that everyone loves to hate. Though some of us actually just plain love the bad guys, the villains, the scoundrels. And why not? Fictional characters on the other side of the hero coin typically have the most complex and interesting backstories, sidekicks and tactics."

First look

Here are the items inside the box:

July 2014 booklet


Deadpool Socks (Value $4.50?): YAY! DEADPOOL LONG SOCKS! There's just one down side to this...

Joki Villain T Shirt (Value $15.00?): A combination of Loki and the Joker. At first glance, I assumed it was the Joker, because of his face, not until I looked at the booklet.


Harley Quinn and Joker Posters (Value $5.00?): The posters are AWESOME. The Joker one is pretty frightening, but I LOVE the Harley Quinn's one.

Exclusive Rocket Raccoon Comic (Value $3.99): It's an exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy comic! Included, there is a code, to redeem infinite marvel comics (digital)! Rocket is sure wanted in the comic...



Necessary Evil DVD (Value $5.99): This is a documentary of villains of the DC Universe. I don't know if I will open this, since you can basically find any audio on the internet.

Darth Vader Key Chain (Value $5.36) : Yes! Death Vader definitely needed to be in this box. One of the two that is not Marvel or DC related.

Bowser Magnet 3x3 (Value $2.00?): Another that is not related to Marvel or DC. I really needed another magnet! All my magnets on my fridge were taken away by my relative! D:

July 2014 Button (Value $1.00?)

Overall: I got my $40 worth of items! I really enjoy the posters and magnet, and I'll definitely be wearing the JOKI T shirt.


And have one final look of the inside!


What do you think of July's Loot Crate? If you would like to join, click here! Or use the code, "VILLAINS" to save 10% off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment