Friday, August 22, 2014

Loot Crate August 2014 Subscription Box Review - "Heroes"

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

Loot Crate is a monthly geek and gamer subscription box, and for less than $20 a month, you can get 6-8 geek and gamer items (valuing $40+ in retail price), varying from t-shirts, snacks, toys, and more!


August Loot Crate Box
Cost: $19.37 (per month)
Ships to: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, U.K., and the U.S.

Ships via: USPS (It took me 4 business days to arrive)

Let's move onto the box, shall we?

This month's theme is "HEROES." Loot Crate says: "...every Villain needs a Hero and every Hero, well, you get it."

First look

Loot Crate now has a card that indicates you are an official member! I'm in the 100,000
+...


Here are the items inside the box:


August 2014 issue

TMNT Full Figure (Value of $10.00): I'm not a fan of The Mutant Ninja Turtles, but hey! It glows in the dark!

Funko POP! Groot Exclusive (Value of $11.99): I AM GROOT! Horray for a Guardians of the Galaxy! If I had to get another one, I would love to get Rocket Raccoon.



TMNT Mask Glasses (Value of $6.50): I tried these on, and boy did I look ridiculous in it!

Shoe Lightning Bolts (Value of $8.95): An item from The Flash! I'll probably use them during Halloween. (:

Mega Man Air Fresheners: I don't have a car (yet), but SOON I will! I wonder what the Sonic one smells like. I would prefer cool fresh (assuming it's mint) than apple cinnamon.

Magnet (2x3.5): A Deadpool item! The magnet reminds me of Kellogg's, haha.

August's 2014 Button

Bonus Digital Loot (Value of $5.00?): Given by Loot Crate, we are given exclusive codes to 11 Doctors, Defense Grid: The Awakening, and Gauntlet. I may use the Doctor Who code, the others, I'm not interested.

Overall:
I enjoyed this month's Loot Crate! Especially after receiving Groot! :D

One last look at the box!

If placed upwards, it's TNT's hideout!

What do you think of August's Loot Crate? If you would like to join, click here! Or use the code, "SAVE10" to save 10% off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment