Saturday, November 1, 2014

Skoshbox November 2014 Subscription Box Review

Disclaimer: This post may contain referral links.

Skoshbox is a monthly Japanese snack subscription box. Every month, you recieve a box of treats from Japan. If you enjoy their snacks, you can purchase them separately them at Skoshbox Shop!



Cost: $12.00 per month
Ships to: U.S.
Ships via: USPS. Skoshbox is shipped and delivered within the first week of the month.

Let's move onto the box, shall we?
Here are the items inside the box:


First look

First look part 2

November 2014 items


Anpanman Caramel Corn: I had these before, and I'm not a big fan of it. It's really sweet in my opinion.

Bourbon Elise Wafer Stick: Mmm, these are really good! They remind me of Pepperidge Farm...

Vitamin C Lemon Candy:

Furuta Flaky Cream Pie: This is like a miniature butterfly cookie! Delicious too.


Potapota Yaki Senbei: Ah, these crackers tastes REALLY familiar. They remind me of Chinese rice crackers.

Sequoia Wafer Bars:


One Piece Chewing Gum: According to the information card: Did you get a lucky sticker? Yes I did! :D


Bisco Matcha Sandwich:

Peach Gummy: Not only do I like this flavor, but I love the others too! I wish there were more than two pieces!

Overall: I can find many alternatives of these snacks in the Asian supermarkets near me, but it's great to try Japanese versions!



If you've subscribed to Skoshbox, which snacks were your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment